Is it just me, or has there been a lot of weird/eff’d up shit going on recently?
- Glee star Cory Monteith died yesterday. Although I don’t watch Glee, that hit me pretty hard. So young and talented, and on one of the top grossing shows. Truly horrible.
- What’s with all this dog abuse recently? There has been so much news on ‘Police Shooting Dogs’ or ‘Beating Dogs Should Be Considered Torture’. Now I love dogs, so this is obviously concerning. But why now? What did the dogs do to you?
- Trayvon Martin. I won’t even begin to talk about that trial.
- Did no one even realize that there was a fatal plane crash in San Francisco on July 6th? 3 dead and 168 injured, and we’re focused on the exaggeration of dog-abuse by police.
- DOMA was struck down! Yeah!
- Paula Deen… Who even knows with that woman?
- The 19 firefighters that died in the Yarnell Hill fire in Arizona. Thoughts go out to their friends and families.
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West named their baby North West… North. West. What the crap?
Anywho, it seems like a lot of random and tragic shit has been happening, and what do people do to react? Jump to blaming Obama and the administration for royally fucking us over. News flash: society is the main contributor to corruption, all the government is trying to do is fix it and make the hopefully majority happy. So stop whining.